Featured post

New Seasons Blog

I am no longer posting to this Blog, please visit the 2016/17 seasons Blog is available ramblingwithal2.blogspot.com The new seasons sched...

Wednesday 13 January 2016

This is just the begining

Hi everyone out there in Rambling Land


I have decided to start a Blog as I have found that not everyone is on Facebook. In fact I find it a bit of an imposition at times and am trying to limit my use of it, but it is very handy for keeping in touch.
So for those of my walkers that are not on Facecloth you will be able to view our walks and progress on here, and hopefully in a bit more detail.
This is my first post and still have to get my head around this layout as I have not used it before.
I'll be back soon with loads of info and more pics of 'rambling with Al'.


For viewers of this Blog that are not in my walking group here is a bit about us and where we are.



I live in the countryside (campo) just outside of a small town called Coin, which is in the Province of Malaga in the Autonomous region of Andalucia in Southern Spain.
The group developed after I set up a Facebook page asking if anyone was interested in walking with me, as, despite me enjoying walking alone with my dog, it would be nice to have someone to chat to.
There is now a hardcore of about 10 who walk every Saturday (weather permitting, we don't do rain), which is a nice manageable group, although there is always room for more.
Our walks are based around the local area, as we have some amazing countryside and there is no need to travel far to get a good walk with some amazing views.

I am also a member of the local U3A walking group.

No comments:

Post a Comment