Featured post

New Seasons Blog

I am no longer posting to this Blog, please visit the 2016/17 seasons Blog is available ramblingwithal2.blogspot.com The new seasons sched...

Thursday 19 May 2016

Caminito del Rey - 19 May 2016

Back in march I did this walk for the first time and was in awe of it, and so many people said that they wanted to do it that I decided to organise for my walking group to do it. A few weeks back I booked 30 tickets (the maximum allowed in every half an hour), and whilst to start with the take up was somewhat slow the whole lot were soon allocated.

Today was the hottest day of the year so far, but fortunately there is a lot of shade on this walk and there was also a pleasant cooling breeze.

So here are the photos that I took on todays walk.................



Here are more photos, this time taken by Lesley Taylor...............

No comments:

Post a Comment